It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Send in your CV to Khaldoon I’m sure he would be interested in the job you could do much better
Thanks for putting me in my place. I will learn from this lesson and also never complain about a professional football player playing bad ever again, since I can only complain if I'm better than than him at playing football. Must send my apologies to Savic, used to give him criticism all the time when he played here, didnt realize I was only allowed to say something if I'm better than him. Thanks again, you learn something every day.

Going to put this out there. But i think it’s Sosa and it would be a done deal right now if he wasn’t injured. I’m guessing the club are waiting on his injury to see how serious it is before getting the deal done.
Wait Sosa is injured?

No, never wondered that actually. Would rather say that people who think that selling Bernardo for a low fee is a good idea are insane, and there is no need to be rattled about what insane people you dont know on a forum waffle about.
At least you confess to waffling. Most, having dug such a deep hole would stop digging, but fair play, you keep looking to dig even deeper

Thanks for putting me in my place. I will learn from this lesson and also never complain about a professional football player playing bad ever again, since I can only complain if I'm better than than him at playing football. Must send my apologies to Savic, used to give him criticism all the time when he played here, didnt realize I was only allowed to say something if I'm better than him. Thanks again, you learn something every day.
Takes a big man to admit you're wrong. Keep swimming tadpole someday you too will lose your tail.

A year ago this time Cucurella was Gomez.
I remember Cucurella ripping City youth team a new asshole a few years back. Always known for his attacking exploits at Eibar and Getafe. As the years went by, became a competent defender and improved his defensive game.

Inferring from your post, Gomez could develop the defensive astuteness given time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.