It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Sergio Gomez in has been discussed extensively today.
You’re right. I only left him out as it appears he isn’t a City signing…more one for the CFG and anyone nipping onto the summary probably would only want to know about City signings. If it starts to look like he is meant for us I’ll include him.

I just watched Esteemed Kompany’s latest vid with Nedum.

Nedum explained the advantages of a small squad for City and the mentality of those left out. It’s a good watch.

Ned thought that with no more departures an extra two players would do us. A left back obviously and the other position I don’t think he made clear but I took to be a centre midfielder….perhaps because McAtee has been loaned.

Shame there aren’t more people like Nedum doing punditry…concise, eloquent and well thought out views. Always considers all angles. They don’t even have to be City fans. They just need to be objective and give insights the way Nedum does but it’s all nonsense for the most part from so called pundits. Hence why I usually don’t watch anything outside of football or highlights.

This was enjoyable.

Shame there aren’t more people like Nedum doing punditry…concise, eloquent and well thought out views. Always considers all angles. They don’t even have to be City fans. They just need to be objective and give insights the way Nedum does but it’s all nonsense for the most part from so called pundits. Hence why I usually don’t watch anything outside of football or highlights.

This was enjoyable.
He does for espn FC. Couple days back this question was asked to him and he said this exact answer. Very level headed and great to hear his point of view.

He does for espn FC. Couple days back this question was asked to him and he said this exact answer. Very level headed and great to hear his point of view.
So I’ve heard. I just avoid anything with pundits. It’s great for my mental health not to hear nonsense from people who either haven’t done their research or give emotive responses that doesn’t tell me much besides the fact they have nothing between their ears.

Cheers anyway, I’ll start to look out for anything he’s on while on Espn, when I can.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.