It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

I don’t understand some people, the only RB/LB i would have paid close to 70 million euros is Phillip Lahm, and prime Dani Alves.
Some of you need to wake up, the guy is not worth that much. He has no credentials, and no guarantee of success. Get over it. If we don’t get a full back, we don’t. I am still fucking waiting on a trophy-less season for us and this squad. And i HARDLY, doubt this will be the one. If you want transfers done in 5 minutes, go play Career Mode on FIFA.
Fifa is child's play. Try transfers on football manager. They can be a real ball ache at times. Nobody meets my player valuations and every club wants more £for average players. Similar to City irl.

Player of the season for Milan by far. I’d be wetter than October in Manchester if we’d sign him. A much stronger, younger version of Leroy, used to low block teams, from a tough league. Fuck yes!
Ah, Serie A, the number four league in Europe. Five must be where the Farmer's Leagues begin then. As there were arguments over Ligue 1 being a Farmer's League earlier today.

Yes, that was my conclusion on our current transfer dealings if we would end up selling Bernardo. Not sure how saying it would be bad if we sell Bernardo is slating the club, thats basically just stating the obvious. Saying the opposite, that it would be good if the club sell Bernardo with a week or two before the window closes, would be insanity.
Well you clearly need to phrase things differently then.

Thanks for putting me in my place. I will learn from this lesson and also never complain about a professional football player playing bad ever again, since I can only complain if I'm better than than him at playing football. Must send my apologies to Savic, used to give him criticism all the time when he played here, didnt realize I was only allowed to say something if I'm better than him. Thanks again, you learn something every day.

Why are you continually moaning about Bernardo leaving when

A. you don’t know if he is

B. If he is, you don’t know how much we’re getting for him

C. You don’t know if the club have a replacement lined up

Moan all you like about things that the club have done that you don’t like but FFS don’t criticise the club for things you are worried they might do - which they haven’t yet done.

Why are you continually moaning about Bernardo leaving when

A. you don’t know if he is

B. If he is, you don’t know how much we’re getting for him

C. You don’t know if the club have a replacement lined up

Moan all you like about things that the club have done that you don’t like but FFS don’t criticise the club for things you are worried they might do - which they haven’t yet done.
The reasons I was "moaning" about the potential of Bernardo leaving was clearly stated in the original post. Try reading it again or perhaps I could explain it using a few more simple words, like I would to a 5 year old, if that post was too advanced for you to understand. Let me know if thats the case and I will gladly help you. The reason I'm "continually moaning" about it is because I get a lot of replies from people asking questions. If I'll get asked a question, I will most likely answer it, assuming its about the topic that was discussed.

A: I know. That why I wrote things like ”if this is true” etc, not ”now when its clear that he is leaving”

B: I never claimed I knew the fee, again I said something like ”if the reported figure is true”. You seem to have a hard time understanding what the word ”if” means so here you go:
If - (introducing a conditional clause) on the condition or supposition that; in the event that.

C: I assume the club have a replacement lined up. Anything else would be insane if (read this again, if, not when) we sell him. I also think we would struggle to find a replacement thats not a clear downgrade, considering Bernardo is one of the best in the world in his position, in my opinion of course. Perhaps you dont rate him and think he could easily be replaced with a Paqueta or whoever we would end up going for if we sell him. I disagree. In contrary to what you seem to believe, on a forum its possible to disagree with other peoples opinions without telling them what they can and cant write.

I have several times, and in my original post, stated that I think the club handles 95% of all thing very well, and that I think we are perhaps the most well run club in the world. However, just like I would say it would be insane to sell KDB if (IF) there were a lot of rumours about us doing so, I will say it would be insane to sell Bernardo. If you dont like me speculating about what I think transfers that are being rumoured would mean to the club, perhaps stay away from the transfer speculation forum. Or if you like hanging around here like me, just ignore me, its really easy. And if you are tired of me talking about it, perhaps dont reply to me and keep talking about it. Quite simple right?

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.