It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

The reasons I was "moaning" about the potential of Bernardo leaving was clearly stated in the original post. Try reading it again or perhaps I could explain it using a few more simple words, like I would to a 5 year old, if that post was too advanced for you to understand. Let me know if thats the case and I will gladly help you. The reason I'm "continually moaning" about it is because I get a lot of replies from people asking questions. If I'll get asked a question, I will most likely answer it, assuming its about the topic that was discussed.

A: I know. That why I wrote things like ”if this is true” etc, not ”now when its clear that he is leaving”

B: I never claimed I knew the fee, again I said something like ”if the reported figure is true”. You seem to have a hard time understanding what the word ”if” means so here you go:
If - (introducing a conditional clause) on the condition or supposition that; in the event that.

C: I assume the club have a replacement lined up. Anything else would be insane if (read this again, if, not when) we sell him. I also think we would struggle to find a replacement thats not a clear downgrade, considering Bernardo is one of the best in the world in his position, in my opinion of course. Perhaps you dont rate him and think he could easily be replaced with a Paqueta or whoever we would end up going for if we sell him. I disagree. In contrary to what you seem to believe, on a forum its possible to disagree with other peoples opinions without telling them what they can and cant write.

I have several times, and in my original post, stated that I think the club handles 95% of all thing very well, and that I think we are perhaps the most well run club in the world. However, just like I would say it would be insane to sell KDB if (IF) there were a lot of rumours about us doing so, I will say it would be insane to sell Bernardo. If you dont like me speculating about what I think transfers that are being rumoured would mean to the club, perhaps stay away from the transfer speculation forum. Or if you like hanging around here like me, just ignore me, its really easy. And if you are tired of me talking about it, perhaps dont reply to me and keep talking about it. Quite simple right?

Sarcasm (insults) - the lowest form of wit, usually used when one is desperate

Ps BBC now reporting City denying fee agreed with Barca. So panic over if you believe everything you read

Thanks for putting me in my place. I will learn from this lesson and also never complain about a professional football player playing bad ever again, since I can only complain if I'm better than than him at playing football.
Having never seen you play football I can still recommend going to red cafe where you can legitimately slag off pretty much anyone you want

Dont see the need for 2 new left backs. Means rarely seeing cancelo-walker combo or regularly seeing 2 left backs on the bench. I dont like either of those

Also no room for wilson esbrand either
If we get a better left back, Gomez goes on loan . We ain't getting two left back for us

Probably one of the most heart-breaking thing to me, is the lack of reporting from almost all mainstream media of just how good our academy actually is. From the lucrative transfers this summer, to the titles that we have won, to actually having them on the bench, and playing, despite the mountains of cash that we have.

We have one of the best academies in the world, it's one of the driving forces behind our positive net spend. It's started to generate talent that has succeeded, and will succeed outside our CFG. We have loaned out so many of them, to so many leagues, and our scouting and openness is top notch.

If this was Liverpool, or Manchester United, they would not stop talking about it. I hope we get to see more of them this season.

City never discuss transfers at any stage in the media and no reason to start now.
They do though. Jack, Simon etc have reported after speaking to the club , as their articles say. We dont discuss our transfer strategy in media but we can confirm/deny a news

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.