It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

They do though. Jack, Simon etc have reported after speaking to the club , as their articles say. We dont discuss our transfer strategy in media but we can confirm/deny a news
They're all blaggers... Every football writer, pundit, expert, the lot. They rely on information starvation; fans desperately waiting for any news on transfers who are ready to bite at any titbit of news. 99% of their 'news' is second/ third hand rumour, and the other 1% is bullshit put around by agents etc

It's all bollocks until it's announced by the club.

I would take into account the environments that those players walked into. I would have zero worries about a player from any league if Pep is the one bringing them in.
Trust pep and the board 110% to be honest I thought alvarez would take abit of time to settle but he has been a fantastic fit and and has taken go being here like a fish to water. But I think looking a word beater in Italy doesn't mean much coming to the Premier league.

Reactions: CC1
Realistically, if there were any player we could sign, to fit within our structure as a wide forward ( Next Season ), who would it be?

I would love Musiala, but Bayern would never sell, so I'm still on Leao.

If we get a better left back, Gomez goes on loan . We ain't getting two left back for us

Most likely. But not entirely unthinkable either.

Personally if Gomez does come in, I'd rather see another RB than a second LB, but either would give us plenty of cover with Cancelo doing more on the right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.