It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Been watching too much online smut, everytime I see this thread title my mind auto corrects thread to hole.

Personally I still think we need another Left Back & a replacement for Sterling, that's assuming Bernardo stays. If he does indeed leave, make that three.
Dude we are not replacing Raz. It’s Cole and Alvarez. Don’t have your hopes up for a replacement. I do hope we get another left back though, but personally think we are done

Do what I’ve done, learn to judge after two seasons. Otherwise a number of our very good players would be written off. He’s played in a much better team, in a different position being asked to play completely differently. Has never had an overlapping full back to help when he’s forward so he only has his cut in and pass backwards on. Love him to be more direct and I hope it will come this season. If not then yeah we can judge. He was great against West Ham and was huge in the second goal, pulling numerous players out of position to allow Kdb the time to pick the perfect pass out. Didn’t get a goal or assist so the people with hard ons for stats will claim he was shit. Football though isn’t it, opinions but I think for many the 100m good looking lad who enjoys himself outside of football will never do enough for many, maybe not you but an awful lot of the balding old men who I witnessed nearly popping veins screaming at him at the community shield after every touch. For them it will never matter what he does unfortunately.
So he now needs 2 years. FFS, it was 1 year. Now 2...

Dude we are not replacing Raz. It’s Cole and Alvarez. Don’t have your hopes up for a replacement. I do hope we get another left back though, but personally think we are done
Mate, if it was up to me that's what I'd do & it's what I want the club to do. However I'm not the club, so they'll do as they see fit.

Yes Palmer maybe part of the solution, or he may need a season or two to settle like Foden did & we've got enough wing cover in the meantime. Personally I'd prefer a Sterling replacement & another first team left back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.