It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

We will probably get the story behind the loan move soon enough, maybe one of our ITKs knows?
Not sure, but it's irrelevant, he's gone until next season.

Personally think we have done the right thing, he was cruising and dominating games last season, never tested, that won't be the case this year, he will be pushed hard, mentally and physically, if he comes through that we could have a very good player on our hands.

SUMMARY: For any visitors who look in on this thread and want a quick update but no more…

0 Out

1 In

Gomez

Full Back Situation: Gomez still not officially signed but was at the match today.

Pep says he expects Gomez to be the last of our signings unless anyone leaves. Of course there is still speculation that Bernardo may leave and who he would be replaced by. Some think that Bernardo said goodbye to the fans today. The story still seems to be if United get FDJ then Barca get Bernardo and we get….someone!

The window closes 11PM on 1st September (19 days left)

I’ll post one of these most evenings around this time on this thread

You are welcome.

Please note this isn’t a summary of what is in the news, what I reckon or what will definitely happen. It’s only a summary of what is currently being discussed on the transfer forum.

Good work these summaries mate. Nice contribution :)

Not sure, but it's irrelevant, he's gone until next season.

Personally think we have done the right thing, he was cruising and dominating games last season, never tested, that won't be the case this year, he will be pushed hard, mentally and physically, if he comes through that we could have a very good player on our hands.
I really hope you’re right. Having Foden, Palmer and Mcatee dominating english football in a few seasons is the stuff of dreams.

Is it reasonable to assume that Bernardo felt that was the last time he would play at the etihad in our shirt? Maybe stuff has been being worked on the last couple of weeks from him leaving to another coming in? In the interview he done last week, he said the club know what he wants so maybe things have been being negotiated behind the scenes for a little while now and it will be quick if he goes and someone arrives?

I really hope you’re right. Having Foden, Palmer and Mcatee dominating english football in a few seasons is the stuff of dreams.
Palmer looks the real deal to me, the only worry is he seems to be picking up injuries, let's hope he grows out of those. But as a player he looks very good, great attitude and self confidence.

McAtee now doubting his talent, the only issue I have seen is a slight arrogance , hopefully that will be knocked out of him in the Championship.

I don't think there is anything more rewarding in football than seeing young club trained players making the grade at first team level.

Is it reasonable to assume that Bernardo felt that was the last time he would play at the etihad in our shirt? Maybe stuff has been being worked on the last couple of weeks from him leaving to another coming in? In the interview he done last week, he said the club know what he wants so maybe things have been being negotiated behind the scenes for a little while now and it will be quick if he goes and someone arrives?
I think there will be a bid coming in the last days of the window, but really don’t think the bid will be enough for us to sell.

Palmer looks the real deal to me, the only worry is he seems to be picking up injuries, let's hope he grows out of those. But as a player he looks very good, great attitude and self confidence.

McAtee now doubting his talent, the only issue I have seen is a slight arrogance , hopefully that will be knocked out of him in the Championship.

I don't think there is anything more rewarding in football than seeing young club trained players making the grade at first team level.
What kind of injury is Palmer’s latest?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.