It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

To be honest I'm really disappointed with City not spending 800 million on new players....We should have at least a squad of 200 players, with players like Mo Salah serving us beer and Benzema being a ball boy.

It's really poor City!!
I also said this, sick of it. I want us to sign Paige Spiranac at any cost and have her serving my beer

The theatrics/cheating is annoying as fuck,it looks ingrained but it needs coaching out.

Ive not seen Gomez,but if he can bring a similar game i will be very happy indeed.
It probably is ingrained. I see a fair amount of youth football matches because one of my daughter plays.

Not all, but many of the younger boys are complete shit houses. They dive, hold their hands up and do the whole "who me?" look after committing a blatant foul, not to mention argue amongst themselves if someone thinks they deserve the ball more.

Again, this is not every boys youth team but I see it more than I want to see it. The girls aren't immune to it but a lot fewer, in my experience, act this way. That said, I've seen some right snider girls too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.