It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

I guess. It just feels like such a departure from City's playing style
While they are a middling team they aren't the giant, long ball team of pulis. They play with wing backs cutting in or trying to cut the ball back, try to keep the ball and have lacked that figurehead. Could be a good move for the lad tbh

While they are a middling team they aren't the giant, long ball team of pulis. They play with wing backs cutting in or trying to cut the ball back, try to keep the ball and have lacked that figurehead. Could be a good move for the lad tbh
got 3 or 4 ex academy lads there already as well.

Campbell, Wright-Phillips, Duhaney

Feels like we’re done now. I know tolmie mentioned neymar but reckon that’s like the de jong thing where the player wants it but we don’t

I'm not sure how we have a small squad- we have 21 senior players on my last count, which isn't a tiny squad. We also have a squad that has a lot of versatility in terms of positions and formations we can play. Last year was a freak having so many centre halves and full backs out at a crucial point.

We have 19 senior players registered. We typically have 21, which is the maximum. Plus kids. Hence we are 2 smaller.

We have 19 senior players registered. We typically have 21, which is the maximum. Plus kids. Hence we are 2 smaller.
3 - Ederson, Ortega, Carson
3 - Walker, Cancelo, Gomez
4 - Ake, Laporte, Dias, Stones
2 - Rodri, Phillips
3 - KDB, Silva, Gundo
4 - Mahrez, Palmer, Foden, Grealish
2 - Haaland, Alvarez

I make it 21. (JWE, Lewis & Mbete confirmed in first team training this year)

2 - Rodri, Phillips
3 - KDB, Silva, Gundo
2 - Haaland, Alvarez

Registered. Palmer is youth, Foden is CT.

We usually have a full 21 out of 21, plus then those two (and other youth). so 22-23.

the structure is 17+4 (21) + 4. A squad of 25, plus youth.

We ualways have the 21 and 1 or two out of 4.

2 - Rodri, Phillips
3 - KDB, Silva, Gundo
2 - Haaland, Alvarez

It's 19 registered, but we have 21 players, Foden and Palmer don't count in the 21 . It's the same thing though IMO .We don't need 21 registered because Foden and Palmer are good enough to be in the 21. If they weren't we'd need to buy 2 and register them. It doesn't make the squad smaller though. The squad size is just fine and overall better than liverpools.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.