It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Don't the Barça B & Real B teams operate separately from the parent club?

Do they use the same facilities & play at the same grounds? I could see an issue if the B Teams were that closely aligned.

BUT, what about if City bought Oldham & ManUre bought Stockport to send our U23's to? Would both sets of fans complain if doing this secured both club's league futures?

As an Oldham, Bury or Stockport fan, I wouldn't be complaining.
They operate as the CFA do i think, under he ownership of the main club but under a pretty relaxed leash, for signings/staff etc. Close knit but separate entity.

Cant own two clubs in England, the fans might depends the state of the club if you are going under and have a limit of say 5 U23/U18 and a mix of purchases etc. They might not., fans can be territorial as fuck though.

They operate as the CFA do i think, under he ownership of the main club but under a pretty relaxed leash, for signings/staff etc. Close knit but separate entity.

Cant own two clubs in England, the fans might depends the state of the club if you are going under and have a limit of say 5 U23/U18 and a mix of purchases etc. They might not., fans can be territorial as fuck though.
I just updated my post. Barcelona B operate separately & play at the 15276 capacity Mini Estadi stadium.

Don't the Barça B & Real B teams operate separately from the parent club?

Do they use the same facilities & play at the same grounds? I could see an issue if the B Teams were that closely aligned.

BUT, what about if City bought Oldham & ManUre bought Stockport to send our U23's to? Would both sets of fans complain if doing this secured both club's league futures?

As an Oldham, Bury or Stockport fan, I wouldn't be complaining.

Edit: Barcelona B do have separate facilities. They play at the 15276 capacity Mini Estadi in the Spanish 3rd Division, after being relegated.

View attachment 54399
I actually asked a few Oldham fans when discussing something similar last season and they told me politely to fuck off.

That was whilst they were owned by their previous, awful owner too.

I guess the only way we could think of it in their terms is if we were offered to be the rag B team in 1999, how would you respond?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.