It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

No ,whatever you think of those players most are unlikely to leave and unless they do they won’t be replaced,. from the forward /midfield players Bernardo and Gundogan at most Also though I don’t think the players and squad are as far off as a few are making out.

I hear what you are saying,and while a couple will choose to leave,others may need replacing.

Even if it is just Gundo and Bernardo in midfield,that means Bellingham and another being brought in.

We still need a wide man,or 2

We still need a left back.

So,as per my original post....not fantasy at all.

I thought it was pretty much accepted that Bernardo and Gundogan we’re both leaving? Grealish and Foden could also be moved in centrally if required.

I suggested Cancelo swap for Théo Hernandez as that was a strong rumour.
I actually really like Cancelo but we’re hearing he wants to leave and Théo Hernandez would be real strength at LB. The other option would be Théo Hernandez to Bayern to play with his brother and Alfonso Davies to City but again very unlikely. Is there a shortage of top quality Left backs around at the moment?
Yeah I think you are right - there is a very good chance both Gundo and Bernardo will both leave.....if Barca can come up with the money fr Bernardo (I really hope we dont do them any favours in that department)

Cancelo is clearly onethat Pep is referingt o about bad attitude...as good as he has been in parts maybe people have forgot how bad he was at the start as well and he had a poor attitude originally to breaking into the team

I doubt we will get any players from Bayern - no rumours, no links ....nothing

More to do with him wanting to play every game you saw how he moaned when dropped in the World Cup!
After seeing him dropped at the World Cup, I had a feeling of foreboding for when he returned to City, as he hadn't been great for us this season so far. It seems I may have unfortunately been correct.

I was hoping he'd play himself back into form at the WC, but his shit club form & bad attitude continued there too.

If it is Cancelo causing dressing room grief, we need to engineer his transfer at the earliest opportunity...

Last edited:
Without question the burglary would not have been nice I agree he’s basically seen his arse that he’s not playing and is now kicking off and destabilizing the squad
With all due respect, how do you actually know that? All we’ve heard is a rumor that he asked his agent to get him out of here.If he’s being dropped I can understand that to some extent. No words on him destabilizing the dressing room

With all due respect, how do you actually know that? All we’ve heard is a rumor that he asked his agent to get him out of here.If he’s being dropped I can understand that to some extent. No words on him destabilizing the dressing room

Granted it’s me reading in between the lines mate but his nature is quiet moody and he seems to get down in the dumps quickly? Also, his demeanor in the Southampton game was truly the worst of any player I have ever seen! Then there is the Pep comment the other night of calling him Mr Cancelo? Add in Pep saying some players have lost hunger and if they don’t smile and be happy in training then they won’t play imo it doesn’t take much to think Cancelo is not exactly mucking in or trying hard to make his situation better?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.