It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

We will and I predict IF we don't spend and revamp this squad in a significant way we will be looking for a new manager.

Pep has his rant last week to one and all for a reason, he knows our level has dropped and it was a reminder to everyone associated with this club from top to bottom that it's not acceptable.
No we wouldn’t. If he gets Bellingham a wide player and a left back he'll be happy. Plus I know nothing about him but Perone is supposedly staying with us and is highly rated. Not to mention Alvarez will need more game time.

He will be able to get a greater (in terms of length at least) contract elsewhere. A single year is much better for us than him - I don't think we should offer longer but I also don't think it would be smart for him to take it.

No we wouldn’t. If he gets Bellingham a wide player and a left back he'll be happy. Plus I know nothing about him but Perone is supposedly staying with us and is highly rated. Not to mention Alvarez will need more game time.
I think he will want and demand more than 3 players, personally think we will see big changes in the squad.

Already talk of Bernardo, Laporte, Gundo, Walker and Cancelo moving on, 5 major top class players.

We will and I predict IF we don't spend and revamp this squad in a significant way we will be looking for a new manager.

Pep has his rant last week to one and all for a reason, he knows our level has dropped and it was a reminder to everyone associated with this club from top to bottom that it's not acceptable.
Pep had his rant cause he knows what his doing, and what reaction he's looking for. He's to calculated and smart and has been a manager and a player for most of his life so that rant was planned on his part.

The other factor no one seems to mention is possibly Pep signed the extension for the rebuild that he knows is coming, and has already started before this season. Pep has a project, the board would be in on it as well, so nothing coming is a shock, let alone to someone as good as their craft (not perfect, no one is) as Pep is.

Pep had his rant cause he knows what his doing, and what reaction he's looking for. He's to calculated and smart and has been a manager and a player for most of his life so that rant was planned on his part.

The other factor no one seems to mention is possibly Pep signed the extension for the rebuild that he knows is coming, and has already started before this season. Pep has a project, the board would be in on it as well, so nothing coming is a shock, let alone to someone as good as their craft (not perfect, no one is) as Pep is.
100% he knew exactly we needed a rebuild before he signed that extension and so did Khaldoon and Co.

We raised a lot of cash last summer and I am certain it and a lot more will be spent wisely this summer transfer window.

I think he will want and demand more than 3 players, personally think we will see big changes in the squad.

Already talk of Bernardo, Laporte, Gundo, Walker and Cancelo moving on, 5 major top class players.
If they all move then possibly I very much doubt more than 2 of those will.

Not a chance Pep would put up with that.

As said earlier if we are to maintain our position we will have to spend big, very big.

Yep , have to spend big or be left behind. We need a rebuild , we need to spend money and not rest on what we have. Chelsea have got stronger, Arsenal are stronger and united are stronger. Can't rest in the Premier league or you will fall out of that top position easily.

Yep , have to spend big or be left behind. We need a rebuild , we need to spend money and not rest on what we have. Chelsea have got stronger, Arsenal are stronger and united are stronger. Can't rest in the Premier league or you will fall out of that top position easily.

Chelsea have got lots more players, but whether they use them correctly is the acid test.

Arse and rags are improved .

Again it depends who leaves. Forget positions for our front 5, if Bernardo goes and we get Bellingham we have
Bellingham
Gundogan
KDB
Perone
Foden
Grealish
Palmer
Alvarez
Mahrez
Haaland

So unless others leave we are unlikey to add to that, I think Gundogan may go and we bring in a wide player. I honstly thing thats would be
enough. Unless yo think others will leave ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.