It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Cannot understand the reaction to Maddison. Two-footed, brilliant dribbler/creator with great goalscoring potential and set piece ability. Familiar with the league. More of a goal threat than anything we have barring KDB. One year remaining on contract and currently 26 years old.

If he has been constantly able to make things happen for a drab Leicester side year in year out, he might be able to do the same for City.
I have to agree, he's a dam good player. Much better than Jack and Gundog imo. Be good to see him in a City Shirt.

This is the issue… underwhelming doesn’t mean they are not the right fit, we as fans have become greedy and want headline grabbing signings all the time. Because he doesn’t make us go “wow” he’s not wanted, but the reality is he could do a job and fit in to this team.
That's a fair assessment. I think we're past the 'can do a job' phase for any player joining the club, mostly due to the standards we've set for ourselves. The can do a job player also has to do an exceptional job at the very least to consistently start or be pivotal in a title run/cup run.

Can’t have a Haaland every season. We’ve had our wow signing, beating every top club to get him.
This summer is about sensible signings for the squad. Maddison, Chilwell and Bellingham would be a hell of a summer.
I'd listen to two names but not Chilwell, he's already injury prone and the reason why Chelsea bought in Cucurella as a replacement, why would we now go back and risk it for him?

Cannot understand the reaction to Maddison. Two-footed, brilliant dribbler/creator with great goalscoring potential and set piece ability. Familiar with the league. More of a goal threat than anything we have barring KDB. One year remaining on contract and currently 26 years old.

If he has been constantly able to make things happen for a drab Leicester side year in year out, he might be able to do the same for City.
He's a very good player but just do not see him as a player for City, we barely operate with 10s

I have to agree, he's a dam good player. Much better than Jack and Gundog imo. Be good to see him in a City Shirt.
Haaaahaa. you can't be serious. I can assure you our youth players can control a football better than james madison. that is the level of player we are speaking about here.

If we sign 2 mids who would you go for?

I said on another thread De Jong and Bellingham.
There is one other already world class player who is ready to step up to the next level. the name is nicolo barella. my choice to pair with Rodri in the midfield and then also we can buy bellingham and allow him a couple of years to grow into his potential.

If we sign 2 mids who would you go for?

I said on another thread De Jong and Bellingham.
Really don't know. Bellingham seems like an obvious choice..he has clear qualities but I don't think he is technically that gifted.
Dejong is another good player but potential attitude issue...works he cope in the prem or would we have a bit of a mard arse?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.