It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

I'd also question why Cucerella was a target in the first place?

Gomez is also here because we didn't have a plan b to Cucerella, which is another question mark over our transfer strategy.
A problem that we have is that there is simply a dearth of talent in that position. Even looking forward to the summer, I just don’t see a viable option for left-back, and even the quality of midfielders leaves me wondering if they’ll be immediately better than what we have.

That's more like it.

There was a time on here when everyone was in agreement that we needed players like De Jong.

Now many are saying its great that we're going for Maddison.
If we are linked to Mason Mount next, a lot of posters here will say he is the best thing since sliced bread. The truth is Maddison will be an underwhelming signing imo. We can do better.

If we are linked to Mason Mount next, a lot of posters here will say he is the best thing since sliced bread. The truth is Maddison will be an underwhelming signing imo. We can do better.
No id be fuming if we were genuinely linked with Mount, I can cope with Maddison

The Man City board have taken liberties because pep is their manager, and think they can get away with gaps and holes because pep is there and they can do what they really want to do which is win the net spend trophy. which they did and got zero praise for btw. if this carries on post pep it could get be a bit of a rude awakening tbh.

The Man City board have taken liberties because pep is their manager, and think they can get away with gaps and holes because pep is there and they can do what they really want to do which is win the net spend trophy. which they did and got zero praise for btw. if this carries on post pep it could get be a bit of a rude awakening tbh.
I think more we have more breathing room short term. I think its clear Pep will get what he wants this summer.

I have a feeling that this may not be our year. Some of this is because Kevin isn't playing to his typical level, and I think in the past, particularly during the year he was injured, we could make up the difference. But we are getting a look at what it will look like when he's getting too old to compete at the highest level. I don't think he's there yet, but I don't think people understand what he means to our success. So we just need to find the next Kevin de Bruyne. Easy, right?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.