It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

There is one other already world class player who is ready to step up to the next level. the name is nicolo barella. my choice to pair with Rodri in the midfield and then also we can buy bellingham and allow him a couple of years to grow into his potential.

Hm. Great technical skill but what that video shrieks at me is that this is a player with no judgment who takes massive, unnecessary risks in dangerous areas.

Gomez is the embodiment of ‘something is not always better than nothing’. And we no longer actually play with a left back in the traditional sense. Our ‘left back’ is really a left centre back in a back 3. So if we’re to sign anyone, it actually makes more sense to me to buy someone to replace Laporte long term than it does to replace Cancelo. Gvardiol basically.
We don’t need another CB unless one leaves and even then I am not sure. Plus surely some of our problems come from playing CB at left back. We lack pace and width

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.