It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

We’d be mad to phase KDB out based on what is a very recent dip in form.

Might not be a bad idea to get someone in so we aren’t flogging a 31yo Kev for 180mins every week though.

Over the last few years, every time Kev has hit a run of bad form there are people calling him fat, burnt out, overrated, past it or whatever else.

Then the end of the season rolls around and the majority of people call him the best midfielder on the planet.

Yeah I’ve watched them think Ndala close control of the ball at speed is something we could use in our team plus his finishing but won’t just throw a kid in shame really..
Won’t see them this season I think, but Rico entered the spotlight at 18, I think Ndala could too. Massive talent. Potentially the biggest talent in the academy at the moment. Find it much more likely that he makes it than Mebude and Borges for example
Like the look of Galvez too, but his only potential chance this season would be against Bristol in the FA cup, but Gomez is probably a nailed on starter

Won leagues with Barry, Delph, Milner, Lescott???????
Barry was a great player

Lescott at the time was a very coverted centre half who got to play alongside and learn from Vinne

Delp didnt get into our midfield as he wasnt good enough..he got converted to right back

Milner was a bit art player and was taken along for the ride by the quality of the likes of David Silva...he left to get more time as he couldnt get into our team in the end

but not when Pep was there which was the point
But now he’s here and look at pep influenced players in that England set up.

Maybe it’s terrible logic because he always manages the best teams and players but his coaching and ideas has helped develop football in every country.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.