It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Left back. That god forsaken position.
Also that’s how good of a coach pep is.

We constantly have to listen to the dribble about fergie winning champions league games with Carrick at Cb and two full backs as wingers I’m sure you know the squad lineup picture im on about.

Delph was a centurion left back. Let that sink in.

But now he’s here and look at pep influenced players in that England set up.

Maybe it’s terrible logic because he always manages the best teams and players but his coaching and ideas has helped develop football in every country.
I get what you are saying but here is the point....

Do you think that even with Pep the likes of Grealish and Phillips as well as others Madison will ever be as good as the likes of David Silva, Bernaro Silva, KDB, Rodri, Ferna Gundo......There is no one that is convincing me that they will ever come close to those players at their top level..Im sorry but they just aint ever getting to that top level...

I get what you are saying but here is the point....

Do you think that even with Pep the likes of Grealish and Phillips as well as others Madison will ever be as good as the likes of David Silva, Bernaro Silva, KDB, Rodri, Ferna Gundo......There is no one that is convincing me that they will ever come close to those players at their top level..Im sorry but they just aint ever getting to that top level...
Yeah I agree let’s be honest Foden will never be as good as Messi, that’s just how talent works. The point is that players like Grealish, Phillips or Maddison will be better under Pep than anyone else.

You could argue the same with KDB, Bernado, Ferna and Rodri.
Maybe not Silva. They have been better under Pep than anybody, he’s exceptional and we are lucky to have had him for this long. Part of that is people thinking how normal what we have is, it’s not

Also that’s how good of a coach pep is.

We constantly have to listen to the dribble about fergie winning champions league games with Carrick at Cb and two full backs as wingers I’m sure you know the squad lineup picture im on about.

Delph was a centurion left back. Let that sink in.
Delph - Playing in a team where we dominated cause of how good our midfield and forward line were at protecting the back 4 and dominating possession.....we dont have that now....we have the best finisher in the game but his pressing from the front aint a patch on Jesus (I wouldnt swap them btw)....KDB and Gundo both in their prime....they aint now....a fully motivated bernardo - not the same now...

and therefore that left back is now exposed as is the rest of the team.....

You cannot compare that centurions team with the one of this year....the team of today it isnt as good - by some bit

Yeah I agree let’s be honest Foden will never be as good as Messi, that’s just how talent works. The point is that players like Grealish, Phillips or Maddison will be better under Pep than anyone else.

You could argue the same with KDB, Bernado, Ferna and Rodri.
Maybe not Silva. They have been better under Pep than anybody, he’s exceptional and we are lucky to have had him for this long. Part of that is people thinking how normal what we have is, it’s not
They would be better under Pep...but they wouldnt be good enough to win a league..not without serious other additions.

The vast majority of english players...especially in terms of forwards and creative midfielders are hugely overrated.....look at the supposed golden generation of England football (beckham scholes gerrard and lampard etc)....when it came to playing against much better technically gifted players they were found out...

You mentioning Foden is interesting as he doesnt play like a typical English player....of course he wont be Messi (no one ever will be - he is unique) but Foden stands out as easily the most techincally gifted of English players of this and many other generations....he is in a bad patch at present but there is no denying the technical prowess that he has.......something the likes of Grealish etc can only dream of

There is a better chance of flying monkeys than Bayern paying the option. They could win UCL with him pitching in 50 goal contributions and they would still haggle down the fee with us.
True they would want to wait til they could get him on a free if they could like they do in the German league

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.