It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Matheaus Nunez will be 1 signing

Then I'm fooked!!!!!

Just dont see Jude this year

Would love it to be Reece James..

Catching up on the midfield talk. To take stock of realistic targets…

“Internet breakers” (I hate this term)
Bellingham
Pogba
Rice
Kimmich

30m - 80m
Matheus Nunes
Lucas Paqueta
Franck Kessie
Nico Barella
Milinkovic-Savic

80m+ (Without including potential swaps)
Joshua Kimmich
Bellingham
Rice
Leon Goretzka
Fede Valverde
Marcos Llorente

Don’t think I’ve missed anyone here from those that could be ‘realistic’ targets (though I get that some like Kimmich and Goretzka are highly unlikely to actually materialise).

Given our track record, I’d say it’s likely to be Nunes.

If there’s something shit hot in the works as Tolm suggested, look at the top list. And we know Pogba isn’t happening by now. I also don’t see Rice happening at the quoted prices, and we’ve no collateral that would fit in a swap deal to West Ham.

Logic says Nunes for a reasonable 60m.
Hell breaks loose if it’s Gundogan + 80m for Bellingham.
Your last sentence … scenes.

Though I would love it, I do have to admit how much of a pleasure it is watching Gundo play for us; just so tidy & so intelligent.

Just dont see Jude this year

Think this is the top and bottom of it with Bellingham. It’s hard to see BVB allowing themselves to suffer the humiliation of losing both starboys to the evil oil empire within 8 weeks of each other.

He’d be a fantastic fit and another Earth-shattering deal, but with no known release clause I think Dortmund stand firm.

Think this is the top and bottom of it with Bellingham. It’s hard to see BVB allowing themselves to suffer the humiliation of losing both starboys to the evil oil empire within 8 weeks of each other.

He’d be a fantastic fit and another Earth-shattering deal, but with no known release clause I think Dortmund stand firm.
But would they do it for near the the £100 million more we have to spend, and/or maybe with a part-ex? I reckon they might.

I was 100% in favour of signing him when we actually were after him. I think he'd be good now but not so good that the club wouldn't rather invest in a younger option.
I think he wouldn’t cost that much with a year left and not extending, if Chelsea want to get anything for him. Also would happily take part in rotation and get the job done when needed.

Catching up on the midfield talk. To take stock of realistic targets…

“Internet breakers” (I hate this term)
Bellingham
Pogba
Rice
Kimmich

30m - 80m
Matheus Nunes
Lucas Paqueta
Franck Kessie
Nico Barella
Milinkovic-Savic

80m+ (Without including potential swaps)
Joshua Kimmich
Bellingham
Rice
Leon Goretzka
Fede Valverde
Marcos Llorente

Don’t think I’ve missed anyone here from those that could be ‘realistic’ targets (though I get that some like Kimmich and Goretzka are highly unlikely to actually materialise).

Given our track record, I’d say it’s likely to be Nunes.

If there’s something shit hot in the works as Tolm suggested, look at the top list. And we know Pogba isn’t happening by now. I also don’t see Rice happening at the quoted prices, and we’ve no collateral that would fit in a swap deal to West Ham.

Logic says Nunes for a reasonable 60m.
Hell breaks loose if it’s Gundogan + 80m for Bellingham.
Can you do that again but include wages, agents fees, commission etc. I can't do comparisons without. Ta.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.