It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

We started Mendy in the Charity Shield and against Spurs on the opening day before he’d been formally charged.

Still - there’s absolutely no way the Club would go near any player even under suspicion for sexual assault given the Mendy situation.

Our rep is bad enough as it is - being branded ‘Rapist FC’ is not something they’re going to open themselves up to accusations of.

Right decision too.
Mate we could find the cure for cancer + solve world poverty, ppl wouldn’t give shit, everyone looks for anything negative to attack out club with.

Sensible left back and backup DM signings and we're done. I'm not bothered about any names, very few of them out there are better than what we have.

It'll only get really interesting if Gabby or Raz leave, but even then I think Cole Palmer is on the verge.
Think it only gets interesting if both leave. If it's just one I think we only bring in left back and d.m

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.