It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Haaland, Cucurella, Phillips & Alvarez would be a great window as long as we don’t lose anyone other than one of GJ/Mahrez/Sterling.

Juventus now after Gabriel Jesus, after they close the Di Maria deal

Haaland, Cucurella, Phillips & Alvarez would be a great window as long as we don’t lose anyone other than one of GJ/Mahrez/Sterling.

The only thing separating that from a poor transfer window is Haaland. Pretty big exception, sure, but I'm not convinced the other three are going to add much, at least in the short term.

Maybe I'm just being pessimistic but it feels like we might be missing another opportunity to genuinely strengthen in key areas but rather bringing in players to make up the numbers.

Phillips is in better physical condition than Fernandinho has been so that's a positive but it's probably the most difficult position to play in our team and he's hardly a world beater.

Alvarez I'm not expecting much from in the short term.

Cucurella is a "proper" left back but I think people have been hugely overestimating him since the links started.

I'm not expecting a list of £100m signings to be brought in but it's fairly underwhelming if these are our targets. Hopefully Haaland makes all the difference by himself and the main players avoid injury next season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.