It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Terrible source. Not an attractive team. Dull manager and play style. They dont have the money. Downgrade as he starts here. I've only seen positive notes coming from Laporte and none suggesting he'd like to leave, let alone for a shit Juventus.

real likes gnarby so i doubt they want sterling

If gnabry leaves i think bayern will look for a winger. People say they have got mane, but i think mane is more of a replacement for lewa, mane played as a striker for liverpool in the second half of season. They might be going for sterling

I may have been supporting City for too long but this thread has fast become a cesspit of entitlement close to what I dispised United and Liverpool for. The disrespect to Mahrez (Our top goal scorer).and Raheem a week after we won two titles without a recognised striker is unbelievable. Some really saying we need a complete new attack. WTF. Jesus, Raz and Mahrez are class. Some spoilt fkrs on here. All played important roles in key matches over several years. All have more to give. The space raheem will create for Haaland, the service Mahrez will provide is scary. But hey, let's have some unproven shiny new toy (who will then need a season to learn the Pep way, along with a the other shiny new toys if you believe the myth). Some on here acting like spoilt brats.

This summer Fernandinho and the unnameable are definitely leaving but according to the media and various internet rumours so are Jesus, Sterling, Zinchenko, Gundogan, Mahrez, Bernardo and Laporte. We’ll be lucky to field a team at this rate!

I can only see Jesus of that group as a definite departure, any of the others would be a surprise.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.