It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

City aren't pushing him to do anything. They respect him enough and his contributions to the club that they have a contract offer for him (Pep wants to keep him) and they'll discuss it after the Nations League games. Sterling's preference is also to stay at City. The conversations/decisions aren't framed around money for either side on this one.
I really want him to stay, especially if Jesus goes. The squad doesn't need a bigger turnover than Ferna, Aguero, Mendy and Jesus being replaced :S

I think Sterling to Madrid is highly unlikely, and I also think that it is highly unlikely that they will focus on Sterling this summer. They have Rodrigo who has been excellent from the right hand side, Hazard is apparently finally getting fit again, and Ancelotti as we saw likes playing Valverde from the right hand side too.

Sterling is an incredibly expensive deal to do when you factor in wages and transfer fee. And you'd be doing it with almost no resale value later on. I'm fairly comfortable that Madrid aren't the big option people think they are for him. Although I do agree that that's the one club that could potentially turn his head if they pushed hard.

Madrid don’t bother about sell in value the bought Hazard for a ridiculous fee with 1 year left.

If they want a big signing and we know Madrid love a big profile signing if they want Sterling they’ll go all out for.

Love him to stay for another five years break some city records.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.