It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Is it just me or does Walker seem to be picking up more injuries this season than usual. He’s 32 now as well and we don’t want to go down the road of keeping a player till they burn out. It’s something we’ve been guilty of before. That’s not to say we need to get rid of him now but we could do with reducing the reliance on him.

The other side of things is that Zinchenko has always been a midfielder anyway. Maybe this will see him get more games at LCM like he does for Ukraine. It could also see him sold as the rumours are picking up. I’d be gutted to see him go as he feels like one of us now but it could end up being the best thing for his career. He’s always going to be considered a utility man whilst he’s here
Walker’s injuries have been impact ones. Two bad twists of his ankle did for him for the last 2 months of the season.

He hardly missed a game through injury before that. Suspension and fatigue/niggles seemed to be the reason for other absences.

It would be interesting to see if Salah all of a sudden is up for sale this Summer. I don’t think Liverpool have the financial power to let him walk on a free next year, and if they feel there is no way Salah will sign a new deal, I imagine they will make him available for transfer.

Surely we would have to be interested at the right price?
Can't see him joining us or the rags out of loyalty to the dippers. So that would leave Chelsea or Newcastle, Chelsea no way as they fucked him over before, and can't see him fancying the toon.
Real, PSG, Barca it is then

Can people stop begging for daily transfer news from Tolmie, etc.

If they hear anything and they can share then I'm sure they will.

It isn't a soap opera where there's new episodes every day with new information daily.

There's bullshit news on twitter every day, if you want it, but that's because they want the clicks for advertising.

if bernardo really wants to leave and city sell him this summer who would even be the replacement

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.