It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

9 ManCity players have only 1 year left in
their contract.

~Raheem Sterling: He will decide his future after international duty. Real Madrid and Chelsea are linked. An offer above €60M will see him go.

~Gabriel Jesus: Heavily linked with Arsenal. The player wants to leave. Juventus and Tottenham are alsointerested.

~llkay Gundogan: It is confirmed that he is not going this summer so he might be leaving for free next year but acontract is more likely to happen

~Riyad Mahrez: City's top scorer. Linked with Real Madrid.Still nothing sure but decisions Will take place soon.

~Romeo Lavia: Made debut in Carabao Cup. A contractrenewal is very likely.

~CJ Egan Riley: Premier League and Carabao Cup debut, even started a UCL knockout game. With Walker gettingolder City would not like to lose him with his potential.

~Luke Mbete: Carabao Cup debut. Has great potential.Contract renewal is very likely,

~Samuel Edozie: After showing great potential and scoring goals in the preseason, his unlucky injury kept him out ofPep's plans. But will be trying to show more of last years
quality and earn a renewal.

~Carlos Borges: The Portuguese didn't have any game time on senior level but you can't doubt his potential. Had a key contribution in both U23 and U18 titles. He is still very young so the contract is more likely to happen after the current one expires.

-Scott Carson: Rumour is the contract is already signed
Who or where has it been confirmed that an offer of 60m Euros will see Sterling go?

Who or where has it been confirmed that an offer of 60m Euros will see Sterling go?
This was my insta post of last month mate. Right now even 50M and he will leave, if he doesn't extend his contract. City won't let him leave for free

Not strictly true as it appears that City.. and specifically Pep.. will always allow a player to leave if they express a wish to do so
IF the money is right..otherwise...City not giving anyone away...

I want Raz to stay but… realistically who could come in for him that he would go to.
Barca?? In the banco de shitcreeque
RM -? Too busy signing any big name to deflect from l’affaire de Mbappe
Chavs.. mmm
Dips nah surely not
Arse .. can’t see it
Spuds maybe. .. if Conte can sell the “project”
I think he stays and sees how it goes?

I want Raz to stay but… realistically who could come in for him that he would go to.
Barca?? In the banco de shitcreeque
RM -? Too busy signing any big name to deflect from l’affaire de Mbappe
Chavs.. mmm
Dips nah surely not
Arse .. can’t see it
Spuds maybe. .. if Conte can sell the “project”
I think he stays and sees how it goes?
Haven’t Barca got a load of Spotify money burning a hole in their pockets now?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.