It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Laughable. So they are going to pay his £300k a week wages also?

City will not sell to a domestic 'rival' and Levy was quite clear last year he didn't rate Sterling enough to even factor as a possible Kane makeweight.
Does this mean he’s going to WHU for Rice?

I'd imagine at this stage Tottenham are on the list of clubs alongside Napoli that I guess we probably would avoid doing business with unless absolutely necessary.

Laughable. So they are going to pay his £300k a week wages also?

City will not sell to a domestic 'rival' and Levy was quite clear last year he didn't rate Sterling enough to even factor as a possible Kane makeweight.

Only way they could get him Is on a free then they could pay what he wanted! Maybe the report of spurs interested might get other clubs interested.

Done
Alvarez - Done
Haaland - Done baring the crossing of the i's and dotting of t's but both clubs confirm its happening

Potential/Strong rumours and ITK info
  • Peps extension - imminent!
  • FDJ - strong rumours - player supposedly wants it - might include a player going the other way (Jesus or Sterling)?
  • OR
  • Another midfielder and if it was this one it would "melt the internet" - that says to me its not about the price its about who ti is or who he currently plays for.
  • Plus one other player (ie reference to a 100m spend on top of Haaland fee) - hopefully a fullback but no real mention of anything
Possible outs (but not all - maybe one or two of them?)
Sterling
Mahrez
Jesus
Gundo - though no real mention of this just people linking the idea of FDJ or another coming in and the possible odd player out and with his age is Gundo?

Think that is the state of play at the moment?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.