It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Why would they contemplate one at all? Our policy couldnt be clearer, players can leave when they wish to leave, release clause or not. If they can find a buying club with the right offer for us.

I don't believe for one second there is a release clause. Not because of what Gus, Tolmie or anyone else says, not because of what I think of Bild, but because purely based everything that I know to have happened to date, at least as publicly available.
Well it doesn't really make a difference then since if he actually did ask to leave, we'd no doubt accept 200m euro anyway. It makes sense for players to protect themselves especially looking at the Kane situation, doesn't mean he's looking to leave lol

Personally i have no issue with a release clause, it means nothing if the player doesn't want to leave.
The club have said numerous times that they won't force any player to stay, all they need to do is to present an acceptable offer to us. One huge factor for me is that Raiola is no longer in the picture and so Alfie will proberbly take the lead in the future.

Now Haaland may well fancy a stint at Real in the future but if he is winning everything with us for the next few years, breaking records and really enjoying himself then why would he leave.

Worst case he decides to go at some point in the future and we have made a healthy profit on the deal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.