It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

just watched some phillips highlights as only the smartest scouts do. He has exactly what this team has none of. Raw strength and bruiser ability.

Why would you not want him? All this team has is passers... We have unlimited passers. all we do is pass!

We need physicality and brutishness to keep our passers safe against the atleticos of this world. He also does have a pass himself.....

Plus that haircut i mean whats not to like.
I agree, we've got plethora of concert pianists In our team but a severe lack of piano shifters, we need one or two players who can take the game by the scruff of the neck and null the opposition Into thinking twice, not sure whether Phillips Is the answer as I've not really seen what he can do.

Both are incredibly overated imo. Rice is a very good player but 100m please. Rodri shits all over both of them
Well yes on Rodri. But Rice has already achieved incredible heights (imo!) being where he is. Would absolutely love to see him in our shirt

Just to add: VVD and Matip are in their 30’s. As is the new best midfielder in the world Thiago.
And by in your 30s, you mean...they are 30

You think they are all of a sudden going to drop off a clip you're in for a surprise

They arguably have 4 or maybe even 5 years before they need to replace both, one they've already done with Konate (22, gutted we missed out on this guy) and you could argue they still have Gomez, although his injuries mean he may be let go

Their biggest problems are whether to cash in on Salah, Mane and (less so) Firminio now for a good fee or renew

I hope they sell them as Salah and Mane are world class and I just can't see then replacing then with someone as good even if they get £200mil for the pair

Which new players will be done deals a week from now?

People already forgot last week’s done deal, Matheus Nunes. It’s time the Portuguese media publishes a new story so people remember he’s VERY CLOSE…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.