It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

I think we are probably in the best position to buy Bellingham next year when gundo has left he will surely get a lot of game time in the team as he’s a box to box so can be 6 or 8. In my opinion it’s between us and Liverpool and I just don’t think that if Liverpool get Tchouaméni then I can’t see him getting a lot of games in that Liverpool team, hopefully he wants to connect with Haaland and pep and they are what makes his mind up.

I think we are probably in the best position to buy Bellingham next year when gundo has left he will surely get a lot of game time in the team as he’s a box to box so can be 6 or 8. In my opinion it’s between us and Liverpool and I just don’t think that if Liverpool get Tchouaméni then I can’t see him getting a lot of games in that Liverpool team, hopefully he wants to connect with Haaland and pep and they are what makes his mind up.
If Liverpool get either Bellingham or Tchouameni I'd cry

Two amazing talents, want us to get at least one then let the other go to a Madrid/Barca/Bayern....just not Liverpool

I know Pep likes to manage a smaller squad, but with the five sub rule next season it’s imperative we get a stronger bench, as sometimes this season it’s been very weak, especially as the dippers looks very strong and will probably get stronger in the summer.
Pep doesn't even make 1 sub when we're drawing....no way he's going to make the most out of 5

Like I said earlier, I just don't think Pep wants two right footed centrebacks if the leftback is also right footed. It limits passing options or at least the speed with which they find them. It's why a lot of the time Cancelo will push up or move inside and Laporte or Ake goes to cover out wide.

That's not so much of an option with Dias out there because his instinct will be to bring the ball back onto his right before playing the pass.

Yeah I said that in the West Ham thread at the weekend. I’d rather somebody tell him that Stones’ ability on the ball is more superior than symmetry at the back.

We bossed the league with Stones and Dias - 2 right footed centre backs - to the point that Laporte was redundant for most of the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.