It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

I’m glad you’re enjoying it. It doesn’t seem like that to me. It seems a constant stream of criticism and just focusing on where we need to improve. These are glorious days and we have a team that have achieved great things in the last few years. We should cherish and appreciate it.

I`m sure we all appreciate these glorious times under Pep and HRH. The signing of Haaland must excite us all but we must improve or go backwards. The lack of a very good left back able to tackle and overlap has caused us a problem right across the back line. The Mendy situation the left us with no left back a position we have tried to fill with Zincy, Ake and Cancelo who does a good job. We need to address this before the start of the season.

Joao Felix is the new Isco. Haha.

Seriously though I don’t think people are being realistic expecting that sort of outlay for an attacking player this summer after the Haaland/Alvarez deals. Appreciate that you can want him and rate him, but saying we need him because Liverpool are just so far ahead of us in squad terms is a serious exaggeration IMO.

Seriously though I don’t think people are being realistic expecting that sort of outlay for an attacking player this summer after the Haaland/Alvarez deals. Appreciate that you can want him and rate him, but saying we need him because Liverpool are just so far ahead of us in squad terms is a serious exaggeration IMO.
Why do you always resort to the mischaracterization of what people are saying?

Because that’s Who the people in charge have possibly decided would improve us
But have they ? Do we know anything ? Just seems odd he is very expensive and not working where he currently is and not a priority position

Jesus andd/or Sterling leaving. We talked about it extensively earlier
But are we sure of anything ? And why him he is very expensive not a priority position unless they are leaving and not working out how he should where he is. We need to ask why and be careful

They do have better strength in depth than us and we're going to be losing more players. Not sure João Felix is someone I expect us to bring in but we do need numbers and it would be nice if they're quality players rather than just an extra body.

Can't see this one happening unless a player is going the other way though. Haaland and Alvarez were relatively cheap but an extra €75m going to Atletico might leave us a bit short when it comes to reinforcing other positions. That will be about €150m on the attack alone and we're in need of a holding midfielder and a (please, if there is a god) left back.

I'd love him here but it doesn't seem like it should be a priority right now unless we can get a really fucking good deal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.