It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

The madrid medianare now running with Real will look at other targets if Mbappe soesnt honour his agreement to join them.

Timeously, Mahrez is mentioned as the main target.

Goes without saying, not claiming to believe it myself.

Ederson, Stefan, Carson
Walker, Cancelo
Dias, Stones
Laporte, Ake
Cucurella, Zinchenko
Rodri, Phillips
DeBruyne, Grealish
Bernardo, Gundo
Foden, Felix
Mahrez, palmer
Haaland, Alvarez

If Madrid don’t get Mbappe Perez will go on a spending spree. Mahrez is someone Real Madrid like a lot. So do PSG

Mbappe’s mother’s latest quote saying both offers are almost identical but that at Madrid he would have control over his image rights makes me think she wants him gone

Mbappe’s mother’s latest quote saying both offers are almost identical but that at Madrid he would have control over his image rights makes me think she wants him gone

I thought Madrid had a standard contractual position of a 50/50 split on image rights with the player. Must have heard wrong somewhere going from this statement.

I’ll bet a pair of sneakers both Sterling and Mahrez are staying this summer. ;)

People love selling our best players.

It depends on the Spanish clubs 1 year left on both contracts if a certain two Spanish clubs offer a big fee for both then I see them going.

Xavi is a huge fan of Sterling I can see them going for him if they can’t renew Dembele, Xavi has called Sterling one of the best wingers in the world.

Perez will go all out for Mahrez if Mbappe doesn’t join. There’s been multiple different links since January about Madrid and Mahrez.

If Mahrez and Sterling had multiple years left id say we wouldn’t let them leave but they’ve only got a year , then they can leave for free

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.