It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Think the only way we be interested if Silva wants to leave and we do a sort of swap or we play there fee they pay or fee for silva.

I would rather keep Bernie, unless he really pushes to leave, - then it should be up to the club with his contract till 2025

If we could get Nkunku or Leao I’d let Sterling and Jesus go for £100M combined.

Foden
Grealish
Alvarez
Nkunku/Leao
Mahrez
Palmer

is more than enough cover for wide positions

I stand corrected on the finals but not on the main point. He has let us down against Chelsea and Liverpool in big games where we lost by one goal. For me, playing him against a top side = starting 1-0 down.
So a Carabao cup final vs Spurs was not a big game either?

The main problem with FDJ is not the transfer fee, we could easily afford that. Its that he demands a KDB level salary and with Silva-Rodri-KDB in our midfield he would not be a certain starter. If we start giving out top3 salaries to players that are not top3 in the team, its a recipe for disaster since more or less the whole team is gonna want a pay rise in the near future.
Not completely true.

Grealish is on 300k p/w and he started every big game in the second half of the season on the bench.

So a Carabao cup final vs Spurs was not a big game either?
Tbf, spurs had 1 shot in that game and it was a grass cutter. Steffen has let us down in big games, I don't think it can be disputed. Don't get me wrong, I've no malice against the guy but that's the truth

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.