It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

I take it you can’t say who the huge name replacement would be or the outside chance guy is as you would have named them?
Maybe he doesn’t know. When TH knows he will tell us.

I’m very intrigued by these mystery big names for the forward and midfield position.

More on my opinion - Think Thomas Muller in the modern game and you will be just about there. Left, right, false nine, striker - the perfect Pep player. Not much learning to do either as River Plate try to play a similar game to us. The only thing he's not that good at is heading the ball.
To be fair, you could say that about 90% of footballers. One of the hardest skills to get right.

Falcao is the best I’ve ever seen, scored some fantastic headed goals! But hardly any are very good at it.

Have you really never heard of the concept of lurking before registering? Is this a new concept to you on the internet? jesus fucking christ some of you geniuses. Always have to be so snarky, rude, condescending, and cuntish. thank god for the ignore button.
Why, Samuel? Are we not friends anymore? I don't know whatever i would do if we weren't friends anymore.

I don’t understand the flapping.

We have two fantastic young strikers already in the bag.

Two more potential good solid signing coming in to cover areas of weakness (hopefully).

Bernie is not going to be leaving.

If Sterling leaves we will have a more than capable replacement and potentially a huge name, though if he leaves or not is still up in the air - All gossip for now.

And there is still an outside chance of another name coming in that would make people sit up and think.

Chill, it’s silly season and the rollercoaster hasn’t come to a stop yet / lots more rubbish to be spouted on Twitter and in the press but we should trust the process.
Agree with everything apart from Bernardo, he  might be leaving.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.