It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Maybe he doesn’t know. When TH knows he will tell us.

I’m very intrigued by these mystery big names for the forward and midfield position.

Not a big name but a real strengthening in defence, really spurious outside chance event that I had thought gone away but keep reappearing in conversations - not sure why.

I don’t understand the flapping.

We have two fantastic young strikers already in the bag.

Two more potential good solid signing coming in to cover areas of weakness (hopefully).

Bernie is not going to be leaving.

If Sterling leaves we will have a more than capable replacement and potentially a huge name, though if he leaves or not is still up in the air - All gossip for now.

And there is still an outside chance of another name coming in that would make people sit up and think.

Chill, it’s silly season and the rollercoaster hasn’t come to a stop yet / lots more rubbish to be spouted on Twitter and in the press but we should trust the process.

Some on here, particularly new posters, are expecting twitter like updates everyday along with all transfers to be done immediately. No patience and wanting everything now.

They must be used to the likes of chancers like Fabrizio Romano who give them their daily transfer story fix.

Couple that with talking about players in absolutes; they're either fantastic or completely shit.

Its getting tiresome and there's still over 70 days left of the window. :/

ah, my favorite bluemoon discussion - "is sterling good or bad". usually we wait for the season to start for those..

I am sure we will reach a conclusion this time around
Accept that opinions are split but his numbers are fantastic. I remember when we couldn’t even dream about having a player of his quality. Add to that his attitude, nothing less than 100% and never any grief, he will be missed. If you were a defender you would hate playing against him. Strength, pace and tenacity with the ability to course havoc in the penalty area. Been brilliant for us and all carrying a continuous racist undertone from the press (ppl may disagree but I feel he has has unwarranted bad press and I can’t find any other excuse for it). I sincerely hope he stays (gladly accept his faults) because he has and does deliver. The word ‘legend’ is applied to many not fit to be in the same conversation. Sorry… something of a rant. Accept others may not agree. Just nailed my colours to the mast.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.