It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

i wonder if Pep wants Cucurella so bad then the club may look to let Zinchenko leave on loan for a season to see how he gets on if he fancies that? Everton maybe as Zinc wont be on massive wages and with have a zero cost on the balance sheet? If he does well then next summer maybe sell him if he wants to stay?

Why the fuck would the club want to or need to send Zinch anywhere, for Cucurella or any other LB to arrive?

We have one LB in the team, and he's a midfielder. We have 3 FBs for 2 positions. We are light. Cucurella makes it 4 for 2 positions which is standard. Zinch doesn't need to ho anywhere.

IF he did want to go for his own reasons, that is different, and I doubt the club would stand in his way. But then with no pressing need to sell, it would be for the right fee, and not on loan.

I do wish mendes would fuck off.

He’s actually been very good for us recently, bringing Bernardo, Ruben Dias, Joao Cancelo and Ederson to the Club - all of whom have been absolutely vital to our recent success,

He’s also negotiated extensions for all four (three of them during last season), committing them to the Club for the foreseeable future.

I know he’s pissing about trying to get Bernardo a move this summer, but that’s in a large part coming from the player.

He clearly wanted Felix at City when he was leaving Benfica, only to be overruled by the player - there are recordings of him saying exactly those words at the time - so for the most part he’s been a positive influence for us recently.

We’ve paid him an absolute fortune for the privilege, but he’s undoubtedly helped us secure some great players over the last few years.

Can we please just fucking move on from this 'break the internet' signing.

It was just some words someone somewhere said at some point in time about some possible unknown, like 2 bloody months ago.

It is not a hard and fast law that has to happen, can we stop trying to shoehorn every possible big player to fit the definition that is clearly well outdated, if it ever was on in the first place.

He’s actually been very good for us recently, bringing Bernardo, Ruben Dias, Joao Cancelo and Ederson to the Club - all of whom have been absolutely vital to our recent success,

He’s also negotiated extensions for all four (three of them during last season), committing them to the Club for the foreseeable future.

I know he’s pissing about trying to get Bernardo a move this summer, but that’s in a large part coming from the player.

He clearly wanted Felix at City when he was leaving Benfica, only to be overruled by the player - there are recordings of him saying exactly those words at the time - so for the most part he’s been a positive influence for us recently.

We’ve paid him an absolute fortune for the privilege, but he’s undoubtedly helped us secure some great players over the last few years.
I didn't like the way he used us in the United transfer of Ronaldo. The way he's pushing players to us we probably don't want and Bernardo to Barca which looking at it now has zero hope because Barca can't even afford renewals. He's just getting on my nerves right now

What convinces me is that next season it will be Mahrez and Gundo going too. 4 key players leaving and only waiting till next summer to replace ? I can't see us not bringing in someone in advance so there is a smooth transition.

Phillips replaces fern
Cucarella comes in as first choice LB but replaces Mendy and takes pressure off our current central defenders to fill that gap. I just don't see us not at least replacing sterling with an all rounder in the midfield
Harry Maguire?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.