It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Gabby showed glimpses he was capable (certainly up until his injury)
He probably accepted that he would be surplus to requirements the day Alvarez was signed. He was in the shop window in the second half of last season and imo played as well as he has in all his time at City.

Good luck to the lad. I hope he does well.

He probably accepted that he would be surplus to requirements the day Alvarez was signed. He was in the shop window in the second half of last season and imo played as well as he has in all his time at City.

Good luck to the lad. I hope he does well.
In the end it was for the best Gabby to have a fresh start but the injuries didn't help with his development.

Personally I think (onthe basis on Phillips and Cucurella are done) I think it's been a damn good window!

Jesus can go with his head held high after the job he's done for us and I hope he has a long and fruitful career whereever he ends up(although part of me suspects it won't be as trophey laden)

the only question is replacing Sterling if he goes. Wonder what the club has up it's sleeve if anything!

Last edited:
We need to sign some youngsters for the academy tbh. Palmer will be promoted. Delap seems to leave. Mcatee too.

Why?

Our own U-18 and U-16 have their own gems that can be fast tracked into EDS squad.

Sure there will be external incoming for youth but it will not as big as from our own youth system.

We need to sign some youngsters for the academy tbh. Palmer will be promoted. Delap seems to leave. Mcatee too.
We probably will bring in one or 2 youngsters but this response really begs the question, do you not understand how academies work?

Younger players move up.

Also, Palmer has been a first team squad player for like 6 months or more.

We probably will bring in one or 2 youngsters but this response really begs the question, do you not understand how academies work?

Younger players move up.

Also, Palmer has been a first team squad player for like 6 months or more.
I know that. What i meant was signing those 16 yeard lads. We brought delap as 15 yo from county for a free transfer. I was talking about something like that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.