It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

If Romano is posting info TH posts why is that a huge deal?
Sure it’s been said but it’s a fucking huge deal.
Say tolm is told some top notch breaking news that no one has a whiff of. He’s told to keep it secret but then maybe he’ll tell close friends. Who doesn’t?
But then say one of those people passes it on to a very well known journalist and that news is spread, suddenly everyone knows what only a few people should have been privy to. Marketing is fucked, announcements are fucked, the selling club could be fucked if they haven’t got a replacement lined up yet, buying club could risk players being furious about not being told yet, player in question could be annoyed because they’re hounded about it in public.
People lose jobs over leaks. It’s a huge deal.

I can see you are new to the forum so i'll cut you some slack.

You cant be coming on here being all reasonable and talking common sense, it just isn't the done thing :)
I just had enough of reading the same shit man in here and on twitter.

Say tolm is told some top notch breaking news that no one has a whiff of. He’s told to keep it secret but then maybe he’ll tell close friends. Who doesn’t?
But then say one of those people passes it on to a very well known journalist and that news is spread, suddenly everyone knows what only a few people should have been privy to. Marketing is fucked, announcements are fucked, the selling club could be fucked if they haven’t got a replacement lined up yet, buying club could risk players being furious about not being told yet, player in question could be annoyed because they’re hounded about it in public.
What top secret did he reveal that got leaked?

I don’t think talking about football transfers on the internet is as dramatic as your post.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.