It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Mate he literally said we were balls deep and a superstar is coming to town, we've blown the bloody doors off.

Deserves a bit of stick lol
He clearly was told that, if I got dropped a message saying Neymar was on the way, I would of been just as excited. He doesn’t deserve stick. Especially when he’s posted things that have been spot on. People should know football deals can go to the wire, then just like that it doesn’t go through. That’s how it is.

What does this even mean?

Why would the club even enter talks about neymar in the first place if Pep saw risks of disruption?

I don’t get it, one can’t really come after the other
Of course they can, Neymar / PSG approach City as a club, the club find out the cost and details then discuss it as a club from the finacial POV and through Txiki and Pep the playing side.

He clearly was told that, if I got dropped a message saying Neymar was on the way, I would of been just as excited. He doesn’t deserve stick. Especially when he’s posted things that have been spot on. People should know football deals can go to the wire, then just like that it doesn’t go through. That’s how it is.
But how was he dropped a message saying he’s coming if we instantly denied it coz pep didn’t want him. Makes no sense

Maybe we try get this done without a swap. Mahrez was linked to PSG for a while but obviously just signed that new deal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.