It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

There are some questions I’ve always wanted to ask but not done so till now.

Who gave the individuals who post what they hear in good faith the label ITK?

Why are people so hung up about the label itself?

Have these individuals themselves ever called themselves or claimed the label?

Who tf came up with tiers (I’ve seen this a couple of times with reference to ITKs) and such?

Why do people get so irate over things they post in good faith when whatever was said didn’t materialise?

Big Dave Watson I think

Sosa is another one that is a hidden gem. So many times in bundesliga games has he been doubled up on. He's very dangerous and decent at defending, faster than the left backs we have now. His crossing has been a constant threat. Tore Bayerns left hand side apart at Bayerns ground.
Sosa's crossing is wicked, Haaland would feast on it.

What's the real joke here? Brighton turning down 30m or the fact that we got Haaland for 51m? We can't keep slapping people on the face with huge amounts of money, at some point we have to start playing the game like the rest of the big dogs and with the Haaland transfer, we have shown that we now have the right mindset to operate as a big club in the transfer market. 30m is a very good starting point, we would do a lot of haggling with them and at the end both teams would agree on 40m. That would be a fair valuation of the player.
You’re ignoring the fact that Haaland had a release clause. There was literally no leverage for Dortmund. Cucurella has a long contract, no release clause (none that’s been reported anyway), is a PL proven player and won their fans’ player of the year and players’ player of the year. £50m is a reasonable fees from their point of view. This isn’t the Bundesliga where any club will bend over for the big dog and let them pick their best players for peanuts. That’s what also keeps the league intensely competitive and attracts more TV money.

There are some questions I’ve always wanted to ask but not done so till now.

Who gave the individuals who post what they hear in good faith the label ITK?

Why are people so hung up about the label itself?

Have these individuals themselves ever called themselves or claimed the label?

Who tf came up with tiers (I’ve seen this a couple of times with reference to ITKs) and such?

Why do people get so irate over things they post in good faith when whatever was said didn’t materialise?
There's a committee and each prospective ITK states his/her credentials. They down select to 4 or 5 suitable applicants and then a vote is undertaken by BM members.

Have you not been receiving your ballot email from the mods?

I’ve got us winning the league again if we don‘t lose anyone else and get at least 1 full back.

If we somehow don’t sign a FB, or lose anyone else, I think it would be too much change all at once for any squad and we might miss out for a season. At the very least I wouldn’t be as confident as I was. We will win the CL though ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.