It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

What's the real joke here? Brighton turning down 30m or the fact that we got Haaland for 51m? We can't keep slapping people on the face with huge amounts of money, at some point we have to start playing the game like the rest of the big dogs and with the Haaland transfer
I don’t think we keep ‘slapping people on the face with huge amounts of money’. We pay what it takes and no more. We are always accused of outspending everyone else when in reality we dont

See, this should concern anyone
I was concerned about that (not enough players/no depth) and people got mad here..
The short clip on sky sports of Bernardo talking about his future has made me very nervous we will be losing him to a late transfer window bid from Barcelona ☹️
Rather do a swap deal with PSG for Neymar than selling him to Barca.

hmmm , can only see this , IF Ake goes IF chelsea pay what we want

Valued at €35 million, Gvardiol has yet to become the subject of an official offer from the Premier League but continues to garner interest from England's biggest clubs.

Valued at €35 million, Gvardiol has yet to become the subject of an official offer from the Premier League but continues to garner interest from England's biggest clubs.

Or maybe this is us looking at Dias and Laporte's fitness situations, and buying someone who can play LB but also fill in as CB

I think this is a great shout. Surely we arent gonna miss out on 2 full backs!?

Cucurella is decent, will obviously get better under guardiola but Raum as understudy to walker/cancello and can play cup games and step in when injuried inevitably happen would be great.

Fuck ive not heard that?

Also stones and ake away to west ham wouldnt be great. dont wanna lose the opener away in london like last year that was turd.
Surprised nobody else has picked up on this either. What is it with us and injuries? How the f@@k can Dias and Laporte not be fit for the opener? Just as well we managed to hang on to Ake.

The article in the link is from June, no idea why he's reposted it except for the clicks.

There are some questions I’ve always wanted to ask but not done so till now.

Who gave the individuals who post what they hear in good faith the label ITK?

Why are people so hung up about the label itself?

Have these individuals themselves ever called themselves or claimed the label?

Who tf came up with tiers (I’ve seen this a couple of times with reference to ITKs) and such?

Why do people get so irate over things they post in good faith when whatever was said didn’t materialise?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.