It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

I was being ridiculed few weeks ago when I said we're finished if we don't get a LB and one more winger because our depth is non-existent. The situation in which we are in right now is absolutely scandalous, it's actually unreal that Txiki and the board made it so that we have only 2 proven fullbacks 5 days before the start of season. I just can't believe the club is acting so unprofessional with letting our great players go to a rivals for cheap without replacing them ffs.
Edit: Oh yeah, and we rejected PSG swap deal between Neymar & Bernardo but now we're willing to sell Bernardo and replace him with some lame and inexperienced unknown from Sporting that has been bang average when played against us. Chaotic circus...

Ah well, it was nice while it lasted.

Its a worry its just like the kane saga last season, we put all our eggs in one basket confident of a result, and end up empty handed once more, clubs will rinse us price wise knowing we’re that desperate for a quality left back

I was being ridiculed few weeks ago when I said we're finished if we don't get a LB and one more winger because our depth is non-existent. The situation in which we are in right now is absolutely scandalous, it's actually unreal that Txiki and the board made it so that we have only 2 proven fullbacks 5 days before the start of season. I just can't believe the club is acting so unprofessional with letting our great players go to a rivals for cheap without replacing them ffs.
Edit: Oh yeah, and we rejected PSG swap deal between Neymar & Bernardo but now we're willing to sell Bernardo and replace him with some lame and inexperienced unknown from Sporting that has been bang average when played against us. Chaotic circus...
nnnhhjjjjjjjjj.gif

Ok, guess it’s time to go back to supporting Chelsea.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.