It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Chelski paid 52.5 million pounds + gave away an academy kid who's worth 15 million pounds (without buyback clause).
They got absolutely squeezed, we dodged a bullet. Brighton are cunts.
Why ? they, they got much more than we were ever going to pay, isn’t that their job?

Chelski paid 52.5 million pounds + gave away an academy kid who's worth 15 million pounds (without buyback clause).
They got absolutely squeezed, we dodged a bullet. Brighton are cunts.
They paid 52m but they are also getting around 20m for Colwill with a buyback of 45m. So it's actually a great deal all around.

No need to feel salty over it. We did not want to pay up, it's better to move and see how the season pans out now. Accept the reality, we will likely go into season as it is.

I like to think I am more of a happy clapper, than a so called 'knicker wetter'. However it does concern me a bit when I look at the official site, and I see more assistant managers (eight), than defenders (six). That doesn't seem right, but hey ho. Our transfer gurus must be cool with it all.

Time will tell if Chelsea have paid over the odds but i do find it strange that we weren't prepared to pay the extra money to get Cucurella & considering they were prepared to sell Zinchenko to Wolves two seasons ago for 16m.

Saying that I have full confidence in the clubs ins & outs . So far Tixki & Pep have got it right in the ball part & i expect a new full back will be in place in the coming weeks.

Really interesting to see to see how the remaining transfer window days pan out

Do we get an alternative LB of the required standard

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.