It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

We don’t have long left with Guardiola. Whether it’s one or three years left, we know the end is somewhere in the distance and it’s moving ever closer. To go into this season with a squad that already has holes in it, but then to lose Bernardo as well would be nothing short of neglectful. Just give Pep the tools he needs. We can’t function fully with our current full back options, unless they genuinely see JWE as a viable option.

Cancelo and Grealish don’t work together. They both want to cut in from the left, and Grealish seems to really suffer when they play together. Jack was great against Bayern, possibly his best performance for us and he had a natural left footer overlapping him in JWE.

Foden and Cancelo on the other hand work nicely. Foden goes on the outside while Cancelo cuts in, plus Phil is quicker and attacks the space better. But there’s a £100m elephant in the room who obviously needs a left footer with him.

We still have a fantastic squad. Definitely able to win cups, and I see us getting to the final of the chumps league, but the prem is going to be ridiculously hard, especially if Bernardo leaves.

Still kind of think we need a LB, CM and a winger. The last three weeks is going to be interesting… hopefully!

Penny for Chilwell's thoughts?

We tried to sign him previously and would not mind us chancing our arm.

I would even try a cheeky bid for Luke Shaw if it was lower than £20m. He is running down his deal.
Depends which Luke Shaw you get - the quality one that featured in the Euros or the one that likes a Big Mac

Chilwell or Tierney would be class but question marks over fitness

I like Txiki's attitude in overall...

Wenger used to say, that whenever you buy a player - it should be quality player that makes your squad stronger, otherwise you shouldn't buy and wait..

Remember that fucker Vlahovic ? Txiki waited and bought Haaland..

But that doesn't mean, we should end up like Arsenal :D Presumably there is cooperation with Pep and Pep knows if he can handle upcoming months with these players.. If Pep says, Txiki will buy someone but if Pep agrees and continues with the squad he has, it means that Pep really believes that it's enough..

So nothing to worry about guys, Pep and Txiki will start the season with the best possible squad..
We play 16 premier league games before the break and all our group ucl games. I don't think it's that.
Just watched Pep's interview, he mentioned Winter transfer window as well..

So maybe, we will try but, if it's not possible - Txiki will use this period to find better options in January...

I like Txiki's attitude in overall...

Wenger used to say, that whenever you buy a player - it should be quality player that makes your squad stronger, otherwise you shouldn't buy and wait..

Remember that fucker Vlahovic ? Txiki waited and bought Haaland..

But that doesn't mean, we should end up like Arsenal :D Presumably there is cooperation with Pep and Pep knows if he can handle upcoming months with these players.. If Pep says, Txiki will buy someone but if Pep agrees and continues with the squad he has, it means that Pep really believes that it's enough..

So nothing to worry about guys, Pep and Txiki will start the season with the best possible squad..

Just watched Pep's interview, he mentioned Winter transfer window as well..

So maybe, we will try but, if it's not possible - Txiki will use this period to find better options in January...
Agree 100% with this sentiment. As others have said our transfer policy is unrivaled other than maybe Liverpool's

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.