It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I think Rice is a great character from what I have seen of him, think he would fit in great with our squad, hope we manage to get it done before Arsenal decide to stop being stingy.

Not convinced Frank would be a good move. Can’t help but feel Pep would create another disciple that would then go to another club and make them stronger. Would prefer someone who would stick around the club for years and maybe look to take over from Pep or even serve Pep’s successor. I’m not really interested in investing in someone for 1, 2 or 3 years for them to fuck off and benefit someone else. I think TH uttered Ferna as a wish, which I think would be more suited than Frank.
He's Chelsea through and through. A club that do everything we're accused of twice over and get none of the stick and when they've sacked Pochettino and then De Zerbi or whoever, you can bet they'll be back for lampard to takeover as interim manager again.

What does he have to offer, unlike Arteta, Lillo and Maresca he's never played/coached an Iberian brand of football, he was a kick and rush player and a failed possession coach, his Everton side were one of the worst sides to come to the Etihad, Pep doesnt need him he needs Pep, no thanks (If rumors are true)

Hoping some genius hasn't come up with the brilliant idea of Lampard replacing Pep when he leaves.

There's just no nuance on this forum. 0 to 60 the moment anything is mooted. Of course no one is planning that.

"Lampard in talks for a coaching role"

Members of bluemoon: "why the fuck are we giving lampard control of transfers and majority shares in the club?!"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.