It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Lampard would be a signal of where England intend to see it go with help of Pep and an already core of english players

For frank: his coaching career at the v top is over. If he comes to us then he will learn a lot like arteta. Ideally i would have liked kompany to come, learn 2 years and take our coaching role after pep. But its not bad if he test himself with burnley in premier league.
Remember lampard is our legend as well.
For us he will assist pep. Whats wrong with that?

If he is considering being an assistant, then fair play to him. He seems to think he has plenty to learn. Taking a stepdown to do this is admirable. He's experienced, played under several high quality managers, is a leader, communicates well and is intelligent. Thus, he has some useful tools to bring to the table. I'd take him on.
john terry likes this as christine is on speed dial

Would be an excellent career move for Lampard.

His reputation as a top flight manager is in tatters at the moment after a couple of largely disastrous stints at Everton and Chelsea, and I can’t see any half-competent club giving him a job for the foreseeable future.

After a moderately promising start, the accepted ‘narrative’ behind Frank as a manager is one of tactical naivety and an inability to navigate the complexities of management at a premier league level club. Nice bloke though.

He could drop down the leagues again, but his confidence is probably shot - and another poor run and sacking at a championship club could see his management career over for good.

Alternatively a couple of years learning under Pep’s tactical genius, and he can rebrand himself as an entirely new manager - having clearly understood his weaknesses, and demonstrated the commitment, strength of character and humility to take the time to work on himself and improve.

Come 2025, he’ll be good to go again - narrative rewritten, and image successfully laundered!
I can see the benefits for Lampard but no idea what he brings to the party to benefit us. This move would annoy me to a significant degree.

Frank Lampard isn't the worse of suggestions. He will still have the respect from our current players regardless of what had happened during his managerial career.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.