It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I am going to make an educated guess and say that literally everyone on this forum would take a royal life for 2m quid a week while not breaking a sweat, still doing a dream job (football) in Saudi Arabia. For that reason, I am not going to judge him. Of course, things would have been different if he had a chance to move to Spain/Portugal, but that's not possible.

I'm sure for the last two years he never envisaged a scenario where someone was prepared to pay him £2m a-week and the first 12 months up front?

Things change, morals, perspectives, career plans.

Winning that Champions League probably also changed a few mindsets.
Some people need to accept that not every footballer sees things the same way, why would you deny a player the opportunity to earn life changing dollar in a couple of years?

If that’s true it’s city or one of the Milan clubs then as I know for a fact he’s ruled out Saudi and isn’t keen on PSG.

I still see him going to Barca after they move players on for big money personally.
Neither of Milan's teams will pay big fees and their paying structure is not good for City.

Last edited:
I’d be amazed, and disappointed, if Bernardo actually left us to join the Saudi league.
I don’t get this disappointed bit, it’s life changing money and I don’t blame any player for taking it. Some players want medals and to play for top teams, but not everyone gives a shit, Bernie has won it all now and might just fancy getting rich beyond all comprehension and giving up footy in a few years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.