It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I know a very close friend of Bernardo. He is 100 percent not taking any Saudi offer nor does he want PSG.

From what I am told he’s still holding out this summer for Barca. They’ve given word to him that they are going to do everything they can to sign him this summer but it depends on who Barca can shift and for what money.

One of the Milan teams are very keen on him too and if he doesn’t go Barca if they come up with the money there is a possibility he’ll go there.

I’d say it’s 60/40 he leaves.

Barca is off the table mate. Told City can't pay the fee

Saudi, PSG or City.

What are the realistic options for Cancelo though, at any price? He'll want to play for a Champions League club, he doesn't want to stay in England, Bayern aren't interested, nobody in Italy can afford him, Real don't deal with Mendes. That leaves PSG, Barcelona, Atletico Madrid.

He's the opposite of a Simeone player, so rule Atletico out. PSG may want to cover their bases at full back with Hakimi's rape case hanging over him. Barcelona have wanted him for years but can't afford, or don't want, to pay for him.

The other factor is that unlike Laporte and Bernardo, keeping Cancelo is the opposite of desirable. We need shut of him and other clubs know it.

I just can't see any other scenario but a loan to PSG or Barca late in the window - and unless he performs exceptionally wherever he goes, we'll likely be loaning him out until his contract runs down.

I dont think he even knows this mate. Maybe if one of the Milan clubs sold even more they could at least put in bid though but I doubt it.

edit: Hes in a similar boat to Berardo actually, except for the rocky reputation of course.

Barca is off the table mate. Told City can't pay the fee

Saudi, PSG or City.
If that’s true it’s city or one of the Milan clubs then as I know for a fact he’s ruled out Saudi and isn’t keen on PSG.

I still see him going to Barca after they move players on for big money personally.

I know a very close friend of Bernardo. He is 100 percent not taking any Saudi offer nor does he want PSG.

From what I am told he’s still holding out this summer for Barca. They’ve given word to him that they are going to do everything they can to sign him this summer but it depends on who Barca can shift and for what money.

One of the Milan teams are very keen on him too and if he doesn’t go Barca if they come up with the money there is a possibility he’ll go there.

I’d say it’s 60/40 he leaves.
de ja vu waiting out for barca to pay for him

Calm down laaa (I’m finding all this Saudi disruption very amusing)

The funny thing is that if Saudi wanted to take over football they could just buy something like CVC capital partners, which has big equity stakes in La Liga and is negotiating a similar deal with Bundesliga.

If they wanted to do a LIV golf style takeover of the whole sport, they could probably do it, but they don’t seem to want to.

If that’s true it’s city or one of the Milan clubs then as I know for a fact he’s ruled out Saudi and isn’t keen on PSG.

I still see him going to Barca after they move players on for big money personally.

Milan are about to get £65m from Newcastle.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.