It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Seen some talk that Kovacic is Gundo replacement, not exactly the same type of player but apparently the replacement.

I never thought Kovacic was being brought in just for numbers but strange if it’s a direct one for Gundo, different players.
They actually have a lot of similarities- both have tremendous ball retention abilities, both love a half turn and have eyes in the back of their heads. The main difference is kovacic has more physicality- running power and strength whereas gundogan has more direct threat in and around the box and a better footballing brain (kovacic still has a good one). But the way they play is very similar just in different areas of the pitch.

Seen some talk that Kovacic is Gundo replacement, not exactly the same type of player but apparently the replacement.

I never thought Kovacic was being brought in just for numbers but strange if it’s a direct one for Gundo, different players.

They are actually very similar stat wise apart from goals and assists I'll link a thread I saw on twitter but they are similar players, Kovacic is even better in some stats

He is good in tight situations ball control and possession is very good think he doesn’t have that smell of goal in him though like gundo had..

Get it right, and Pep won't be leaving at the end of his present deal.

This is such an important point as well. It’s a massive, massive Summer. Keep the team fresh every season and Pep will be happy. He’s talked in the past about overhauls and he got one last Summer (big-name players leaving) and it worked a treat, the whole squad somehow seemed even hungrier for success.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.