It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

How about we wait 9 years and then compare Gundo and Rice. Chances are we'll still rate Gundo, but comparing one to the other now is meaningless...just saying.
Rice is replacing the outgoing Gundogan for starters and he isn't the type of midfielder we desperately need. It does royally piss off Arsenal with us nicking their prime target but it makes you wonder why they are relucant to meet West Ham's valuation when it is what they are lacking the most in their midfield.

Absolutely pointless to talk how they have offer for him when they would need to pay big money to get him which they don't have,and even if somehow they manage to fool City to accept some sort of payment like with Torres transfer, question is would they be able to register him.
Makes them feel important in the eyes of their public I guess. When it's young players who are homesick, such as Garcia and Torres, I think we can be accommodating, but when it's a prized asset and a seasoned pro who extended in 2019, then they know the terms. I think the days are long gone, however,
of clubs behaving honourably and contacting the parent club before the player. Too many agents.

How about any winger Tixi?
Lack of pace in a final third is painfull to watch
Need somebody electric in that area tho
Say goodbay to Mahrez

Can’t take people like this seriously. He wants City to be stopped by Real Madrid the only team who have actually dominated the CL! Make it make sense
Exactly the irony lol so many deluded fans out there. Rationality please!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.