It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I don’t believe this, we’ll surely he pushing for an answer as we’ll want to sort a replacement. If he proceeds to drag it out, we’ll be well within our rights to play hardball and keep him for another year.

It feels like everyone is even more impatient that usual this year.

The post season European internationals finished on Tuesday, and players will be heading off on holiday. Some transfers get done early each Summer, but the majority would easily drag on well into July or August.

Unless there are multiple interested bidders, it wouldn't be a surprise if Cancelo, and maybe Laporte go to near deadline day. If Bernardo is likely to go to Barca or PSG, then PSG may well be taking their time, knowing that Barca are a financial basket case.

With all the moving parts, and negotiating positions involved, it's not a surprise that everyone is taking their time.

Have we lost interest Gvardiol now, its been quiet for a few days

According to Tolmie, we will wrap this up by the end of June :).

Suspect he’s waiting on Barca if that’s true.
Bernardo has wanted a move and barca for a few years

Last season they spent €158m on 3 players. 1 of those was raphinha for €58m which would have probably got close to bernardo if they wanted to.

They also signed 4 free agents so plugged up budget elsewhere doing that.

In last 2 seasons theyve signed from us; aguero, garcia, torres and now gundo.

Barca clearly dont want him as much as he wants them or theyd have made it work.

Hes just had a standout season domestically and in europe, won the UCL and been pivotal to that with huge personal performances vs bayern and madrid with the world watching.

Hes made the UCL team of the season over messi neymar mbappe rodrygo coman sane etc etc etc

If barca still dont sign him or frankly if no one wants to put the money down its never happening

With how aggressive they are investing in boxing, golf, even the wwe and the fact more and more players will be going out there I fully expect Saudi to be a top 3 league within the next 5 years. I think the football landscape will change dramatically.

Football will go where the money is and frankly Saudi have more than anybody else. It’s going to be a problem for the premier league imo

Raphael Guerreiro goes on a free to Bayern. Dortmund should just rebrand itself as Bayern's 2nd team from now on.

With how aggressive they are investing in boxing, golf, even the wwe and the fact more and more players will be going out there I fully expect Saudi to be a top 3 league within the next 5 years. I think the football landscape will change dramatically.

Football will go where the money is and frankly Saudi have more than anybody else. It’s going to be a problem for the premier league imo
Not to premier league, how much will be problem to other leagues, I bet uefa will try something to stop them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.