It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I think you’ll find Jeddah is very cosmopolitan, beach clubs & marina. Any players that have played their recently have absolutely loved it as have their families.
Yup. I lived and worked there in the late 80's and it was pretty cosmopolitan then. The hospital where I worked had its own beach too.

I visited Riyadh once and while it was a very modern city, it was much much more strict. I hated it TBH. Jeddah was much more relaxed and I would imagine, more so now.

All it takes is for them to get a couple of agents (such as mendes) who is happy to negotiate with Saudi clubs and offer them his players. In regards to living conditions I have relatives who work out there and it really isn’t anywhere near as bad as the media would have you believe. It’s incredibly safe and most footballers favourite destination dubai is less than 2 hours away via plane.

off the top of my head next season they could have:
mendy
bernardo
benzema
ronaldo
neves
koulibially
ziyech
kante

Other than La liga and the prem im not sure another league could boast the same amount of marketable players. They are mostly past their best but they are well known commodities amongst casual fans which will being more eyes to their product.

it will be a ripple effect Imo with more players keen to join assuming these players speak highly of the league and their experience. Add in the absolute crazy wage offers and the ambition of the league then I don’t see how it can be stopped.
as it stands that list (half of which they haven't even signed yet) is nowhere near as incredible as you imply.

It's similar to MLS
Lionel Messi
Xherdan Shaqiri
Lorenzo Insigne
Douglas Costa
Hector Herrera
Christian Benteke
Javier Hernandez
Riqui Puig
Thiago Almada
Carlos Vela
Victor Wanyama

In the Bundesliga, Bayern alone have that much star power.

DiMarzio put put city in advanced stages with west ham about rice buy we haven't put a bid in

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.